CrispAds Blog Ads

Vacation Packages
Travel Flight Tickets
Insurance Liability Coverage
Finance Credit Bonds
Credit Debt Consolidation
Dartmouth College History
Stones Concert Dates
Sales Marketing Jobs
Health Education Job
Colorado Mortgage Broker
Search Now:

    Coming Soon


      Hit me with an email


Thursday, April 27, 2006

Colorado State Frat Hosts Benefit for Naval Special Warfare Foundation

If you're in Colorado on April 29th, CSU's chapter of Gamma Beta Phi is hosting a fundraiser to benefit the Naval Special Warfare Foundation at 1900 at the Colorado Springs Marriot.

I'd first like to thank GBP for stepping up and honoring the SEAL Community especially at a time when universities are not embracing the people who make their pot smoking beer bashes possible. Secondly, I'd say that if you have a heart for the SEALs, the NSWF is the place to honor them. I personally donate to NSWF every month, so rest assured that my money is where my mouth is.

HOOYAH CSU!
HOOYAH GBP!